Business Consultant with focus on E-commerce
What you will do:
Imaginative and full of action – your job is a versatile one.
- Functional lead of specification processes in the field of e-commerce
- Planning and implementation of high- and low level specifications (Big Picture, alignment of the solution, user stories, wireframes, interface concepts, service blueprints, etc.)
- Process guidance and active contact with clients
- Consulting of customers in initial project-specific topics
- Engaged collaboration in the strategic and thematic management of key areas
- Daily maintenance of and building of customer relationships
- Professional execution of customer workshops
What we offer?
Goal-oriented and solution-driven – your possibilities are top-notch.
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
Why we love working here…
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Professional development coaching program to further develop your talents
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Yoga/massage days in the office
- Awesome summer and holiday parties
- Ideal space and location in Silicon Mountain
- Collaboration and exchange with the European locations
To learn more about working at msgNETCONOMY go to our main career page.
TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Please send us your CV or contact us with any questions:
Christina Costabile, (310) 309 1763
This position is not open to external recruiters unless you have been contacted directly by Human Resources for msgNETCONOMY, Inc. Any resume and/or candidate submitted by an external recruiter will be treated as unsolicited. Resumes and/or candidates presented to the company in this manner will not be considered eligible for any recruiting fee or commission and will be considered as if the candidate individually contacted the company.