Java Enterprise Software Developer
What you will do:
Imaginative and full of action – your job is a versatile one.
- Development of creative, innovative and sustainable software solutions via an agile process model (SCRUM)
- Specification of optimal technical solutions in the SCRUM team as well as documentation thereof
- Use of established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring, Hibernate and SAP Hybris)
- Close collaboration and communication with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Active involvement in improvement of quality in the team and company
What experience you should have:
Know what you are capable of? Your profile backs it up.
- An ongoing or completed technical degree with a focus on IT and software development
- Experience in object-oriented software development (ideally experience with Java and JEE)
- Basic database skills (modeling, SQL)
- Experience in object-oriented development using design patterns
- Enjoy software development and have a strong interest in new developments (especially regarding Java, Web, Mobile, Open Source)
- High degree of self-responsibility
- Enjoy working on a team
- An open and communicative personality
- Work eligibility for the U.S.
- Work location in our Boulder, CO or Denver, CO office
What we offer?
Goal-oriented and solution-driven – your possibilities are top-notch.
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
Why we love working here…
- Competitive salaries
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Professional development coaching program to further develop your talents
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Yoga/massage days in the office
- Awesome summer and holiday parties
- Ideal space and location in Silicon Mountain
- Collaboration and exchange with the European locations
To learn more about working at msgNETCONOMY go to our main career page.
TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Please send us your CV or contact us with any questions:
Christina Costabile, (310) 309 1763
This position is not open to external recruiters unless you have been contacted directly by Human Resources for msgNETCONOMY, Inc. Any resume and/or candidate submitted by an external recruiter will be treated as unsolicited. Resumes and/or candidates presented to the company in this manner will not be considered eligible for any recruiting fee or commission and will be considered as if the candidate individually contacted the company.